Slate Creek Animal Hospital is open and seeing Urgent and Emergency care patients.
We want to be here for you for the duration of the crisis and also acknowledge that we have a lot of older clients. Therefore we have put the following procedures in affect:
- Call when you arrive in the parking lot, but be prepared to wait in your car until you are called or texted to come in.
- Only one client is allowed into the waiting room at a time. Please wait outside until you are invited into the waiting room.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer when you arrive in the waiting room.
- Please be prepared to pay via credit card by phone. This way you don’t have to touch a credit card machine.
- It can certainly be awkward at times with a pet, however we are getting quite good at maintaining the six foot rule. Please help us do that.
If you have any questions please call us at 530-622-9195. We have scheduled only half of our appointments while keeping at full-staff in order to have the time to answer questions and work through these procedures.
Note that vaccinations are done without an office exam – be prepared to bring your dog to the covered car-port where a doctor will come out and administer the vaccination.